Warning: Scammers using Extendicare nameExtendicare isn’t so much a workplace as it is a care-place.
When you choose to build your career with Extendicare, you’re joining a team dedicated to making a difference. By focusing our energy on enriching the lives of our residents/clients every day, we transform both the quality of their lives and the quality of our own work experiences.
If you have a passion for caring, turn it into a rewarding career with Extendicare.
Extendicare is aware of various scam mail or email being sent to job seekers from agents purporting to be working for Extendicare. These job ads are communicated through an email that closely resembles an Extendicare email.Quick facts about scam notices:
- The scammers post an online job purporting it to be coming from Extendicare.
- When the applicants respond they receive an email from an Extendicare HR Recruiter. Please note that our recruiters only recruit for jobs that we advertise on our Extendicare Careers.
- Once applicants apply, they are scheduled for an interview after which they pass, they receive an offer letter which they accept and then are typically asked to pay for a “time tracker”. Please note that Extendicare does not charge you for applying to work with us.
- Our Extendicare job emails will come from an email address that ends in @extendicare.com or @extendicare.ca
- All our career posts are advertised on our website at this page www.extendicare.com/careers/positions/. If you are not sure of the job posting, please double check that the job exists on our career page.
If you're suspicious of something you have been interviewed for a fake Extendicare position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also encourage you to look at our career page at www.extendicare.com/careers/positions/ and find a suitable position to apply to.